Posted: June 12th, 2023
DistributorX is a specialist technology distributor that offers consultancy and integration services for businesses in need of workflow automation. We help our customers to better serve the needs of their clients by reducing errors and time delays in the production process.
We’re the exclusive distributor of Enfocus PitStop within North America and the United Kingdom and Ireland, and the largest distributor of Enfocus Switch globally. The majority of our customers are within the commercial print or publishing industries, and we also have a network of specialist integrators who sell our products in both regions. We are currently expanding our services and support offerings, and we’re looking for a professional that has a print or production background and enjoys demonstrating software to potential clients.
- Do you enjoy problem-solving and troubleshooting complex production scenarios?
- Would you like to get out of the deadline-driven world of print production?
- Do you think you would enjoy utilizing your hard-earned skills to create and explain/demonstrate customized workflow solutions to clients that include some of the biggest players in the print-publishing sector?
- Are you eager to learn new software packages or new technology?
- Are you a person who proactively searches for solutions and enjoys thinking outside of the box?
- Do you enjoy juggling multiple clients/personalities and projects at the same time?
We are in search of candidates for a position that would let you do just that, while also improving your workflow development skills, and helping customers with training and their business needs.
If the above ticks your boxes as an interesting and challenging position, we’d love to hear from you and we encourage you to apply today.
- Experience with XSLT, XPath, SQL, JSON, REST APIs, webhooks, and CLI tools on Windows and Macintosh platforms.
- Experience with software applications for workflow automation (MIS systems, ERP systems, imposition tools, RIPs, web-to-print storefronts, etc.)
- Knowledge of the print and production industry terminology and processes
- A customer facing aptitude and excellent people skills
- Strong project evaluation skill set, including resource and scope-of-work analysis
- Competency in managing concurrent projects
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Detail-oriented and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to maintain an orderly workflow and prioritize assignments
- The skill to notice the small details in queries or information given
- Experience with Enfocus Switch, preflighting using Enfocus PitStop, imposition using Quite Imposing, Griffin or Phoenix
- Provide technical sales advice to prospective or existing clients about automation solutions that address their specific requirements and how they can improve their current workflow
- Create and demonstrate web-based product features and functionality
- Solve complex customer use cases, implementation, and functionality issues
- Manage and develop support relationships with existing and new customer accounts and installations
- Provide support, training, development, and maintenance of customized automation integration solutions
- Work to deadlines with strong prioritization skills and the ability to stay focused on commercial opportunities
- Possess a calm, personable, and professional demeanor when managing and responding to demanding customer interactions
- Create project specification documents
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned as needed
Why work for us?
At DistributorX, you will be working as part of a dynamic team. The position offers great opportunities for short and longer-term growth as well as ongoing training in the growing automation technology sector.
DistributorX is also a learning organization, and we put a great store in continuous development and training for our staff.
Be a part of a small group that is making a big difference for many of our customers and their end customers.
Please share with us your salary expectations when applying for the job.
- Profit sharing program
- Health care benefits
- Company Sponsored 401K
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunities for business travel (domestic and international)
- Daily opportunities for professional growth and development
- Great team dynamic
- Work remotely from home full time
- United States
- United Kingdom