Posted: January 9th, 2023
DistributorX is a specialist technology distributor that offers consultancy and integration services for businesses in need of workflow automation. We help our customers to better serve the needs of their clients by reducing errors and time delays in the production process.
We’re the largest distributor of Enfocus Switch and exclusive distributor of Enfocus PitStop within North America, and the exclusive distributor of Enfocus Switch and PitStop products in the UK and Ireland.
The majority of our customers are within the commercial print or publishing industries, and we also have a network of specialist integrators who sell our products in both regions. We are expanding our services and support offerings, and we’re looking for a professional with a print background and enjoys demonstrating software to potential clients.
Do you enjoy problem-solving and troubleshooting complex production scenarios? Would you like to get out of the deadline-driven world of print production? Do you think you would enjoy utilizing your hard-earned skills to create and explain customized workflow solutions to clients that include some of the biggest players in the print-publishing sector? We are in search of candidates for a position that would let you do just that, while also improving your workflow development skills, and helping customers with training and their business needs.
At DistributorX, you will be working as part of a dynamic team. The position offers great opportunities for short and longer-term growth as well as ongoing training in the growing automation technology sector.
DistributorX is also a learning organization, and we put a great store in continuous development and training for our staff. So while the following aren’t initial requirements for the position, we expect you’ll enjoy learning and applying technologies that include XSLT, XPath, SQL, JSON, REST APIs, and CLI tools on Windows and Macintosh platforms.
If the above ticks your boxes as an interesting and challenging position, we’d love to hear from you and we encourage you to apply today.
- Experience with software applications for workflow automation (MIS systems, imposition tools, RIPs, web-to-print storefronts)
- A customer-facing aptitude and excellent people skills
- Strong project evaluation skill set, including resource and scope-of-work analysis
- Competency in managing concurrent projects
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to manage multiple internal chats with colleagues while simultaneously assisting clients via email or interactive sessions
- Knowledge of command line interfaces on Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- Experience with Enfocus Switch, prepress/preflighting with Enfocus PitStop
- Provide technical sales advice to prospective clients about automation solutions that address their specific requirements and how they can improve their current workflow
- Create and present web-based product feature and functionality demonstrations
- Solve complex customer use cases, implementation, and functionality issues
- Manage and develop support relationships with existing and new customer accounts and installations
- Work to deadlines with strong prioritization skills and stay focused on commercial opportunities
- Possess a calm, personable and professional demeanor when managing and responding to demanding customer interactions
Why work for us?
$47,500 to $55,000 base salary commensurate with experience plus further benefits (see below)
- Profit sharing program
- Health care benefits
- Company Sponsored 401K
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunities for business travel (domestic and international)
- Daily opportunities for professional growth and development
- Great team dynamic
DistributorX is located in one of the most rapidly-evolving and desirable locations in the country: the Tampa Bay Area, Florida.
- Remote – Based in Georgia or Florida
- United States (Required)